February 22, 2016 - Vancouver, Canada - Eventbase Technology Inc., the leading mobile technology platform for premium events, today announced the launch of its Eventbase Enterprise product designed specifically to meet the needs of Fortune 1,000 companies. Eventbase’s new product offering encompasses the enterprise-grade technology it has used to successfully deliver Tier 1 event apps for global brands including IBM, SAP, Microsoft, HP, Cisco, Salesforce, Dell, Target and AT&T. This groundbreaking mobile technology is being used in the corporate segment for both external events (e.g., sales, partners, consumers) and internal events (e.g., incentive meetings, training, recruitment).
Jeff Sinclair, CEO and co-founder of Eventbase, says the Company has taken everything it has learned from working on the largest events in the world and packaged this into an unmatched offering for enterprise customers.
Events are an opportunity for enterprises to build relationships between their staff and the customers and partners who attend,” Sinclair says. “Mobile is now at the heart of the attendee journey so it’s imperative for enterprises to ensure they offer a mobile app that enhances the attendee experience and elevates their brand."
Eventbase Enterprise offering includes:
- Scalable Infrastructure: new architecture that offers even greater scalability and the option to utilize a dedicated infrastructure at your hosting provider of choice including Amazon (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Rackspace and Enterprise cloud offerings.
- Industry-leading Security: hardened installs, data encrypted on device and in transfer, including protection from man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Option of vulnerability assessments and load testing through independent 3rd party experts (including HP Fortify, Veracode and Qualys).
- Enterprise-Grade Permissions: Segment your audiences based on role-based permissions and offer each a tailored experience including unique content, sessions and search results.
- Data Compliance: Enterprises own their data and Eventbase offers hosting options compliant with national rules and regulations, including stringent EU's Data Protection Directive and international data protection laws.
- Localization: Offer your event content in 10+ languages, all from within a single app.
- Private Social Network: encourage participation and photo sharing within visually rich social channels that are visible only to attendees
- Secure Attendee Networking: enable private messaging in-app or via blinded email.
- Multi-Beacon Support: ability to support multiple enterprise proximity solutions.
- Native Support for Windows 10 and Blackberry 10, in addition to iOS and Android: Eventbase has the most advanced offering in the market on each of these mobile operating systems.
- Established APIs: Eventbase offers well-documented set of APIs to streamline integrations.
Eventbase is the leading mobile technology platform for premium events. Trusted by global brands for their Tier 1 conferences, clients include IBM, SAP, Microsoft, HP, SXSW and Cannes Lions. Eventbase also delivers apps for massive trade shows like NAB Show, NRF and RSNA, and consumer events including the last three Olympic Games, Comic-Con International and Sundance Film Festival. The premium platform propels events into the mobile age, personalizing the experience through apps that incorporate sophisticated design, industry-leading scalability, and ground-breaking innovations. Gold Winner for “Best Event App” at both the 2014 and 2015 Event Technology Awards, Eventbase is based in Vancouver, Canada with an office in London, UK. For more information, visit www.eventbase.com and follow @EventbaseTech.
+1 604 568 2988