Eventbase is a trademark of Eventbase Technology Inc.
iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry, Android and Facebook are trademarks of their respective organizations.
- Browsing the Service. You can carry out certain activities on the Service without having an Eventbase account.
- Your Eventbase Account. You need an Eventbase account for some activities on the Service, like uploading video, audio, photographs or posting text or comments, or using Eventbase. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including without limitation your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. When you use the Service, we may record information about your usage of the Service, such as the events and features you access, which other users you communicate with, the content you view, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in the Service (including UI elements and settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your Eventbase account.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., photographs, audio, video and comments) may be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personal information to the Service, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of the Service, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We may send you messages from time to time through the Service functionality to provide you with sponsor or event messaging or other information.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send other commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Service changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use log file information to: (a) store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our event programs and marketing campaigns; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests; and (f) assess your compliance with the Eventbase Terms of Service.
- We may also use your personal information to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with event organizers and others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying individuals, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
Information that is Publicly Available
- When you create an Eventbase account, some information about your Eventbase account and your account activity will be provided to other users of Eventbase. This may include the date you opened your Eventbase account, the date you last logged into your Eventbase account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the type of content you have viewed.
- Your Eventbase account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on the Service, such as when you upload video, audio, photographs or post comments through the Service. Other users may be able to contact you by leaving a message or comment on the Service.
- You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users through the Service.
- If you have an Eventbase account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your Eventbase account.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through the Service, in which case you can still view content and explore the Service, but Eventbase may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. However, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure, and no system for the storage of personal information is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We are not responsible for any third party’s circumvention of our security measures. Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Service.
- Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them, and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Service. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
- In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Analyze how our users engage with our content
Help us develop and improve content and communications so that they are relevant and valuable to our users
Recognize users so they don’t have to fill out all form details
We store your web cookies for 90 days from the time of your last visit.
If you would like to remove your cookies from our website, you can clear your browser cache. Please read this article for more details on clearing your browser cache.