iOS Mobile Developer
Our iOS team is growing. Our mobile platform teams (iOS/Android/Windows) work together to push our core product forward - focusing on a significant amount of new feature development as well as maintaining and refactoring legacy code. We are always looking to integrate the newest features of the iOS sdk into our product roadmap and continue to push what our product can deliver. Our team is built around trust, communication, and a significant amount of collaboration - more than you will find in most other teams.
Eventbase is the leading mobile technology platform for events. Half of the top 20 technology companies in the world trust Eventbase to power their event apps. Current customers include IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, Amgen, Century 21, ESPN and TD Ameritrade. We also power official apps for many of the largest events on earth including SXSW, CES, Comic-Con, Sundance and three Olympic Games.
The Eventbase Platform is uniquely positioned to meet the needs of global enterprises. We deliver visually-rich and engaging mobile event apps that can support the entire portfolio of conferences and meetings that an enterprise hosts every year. Eventbase is a leader in innovation, pioneering the “Intelligent Event App” with technologies such as an Advanced Chat Bot and Recommendation Engine, and the use of proximity beacons for Hyper-local Networking and Indoor Location. We've been named “Best Event App” by the Event Technology Awards for three consecutive years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Hands on development of sophisticated, highly customizable iOS applications
- Be a part of our Agile environment, participating in daily standups and determining velocity with the help of our Technical Scrum Master
- Working in team environments with Pull Requests, and version control via Git
- Writing unit tests and championing automated testing via Continuous Integration
- Work in a supportive team which is highly collaborative
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in Native iOS Development
- Bsc. in Comp. Sci or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of asynchronous network calls, blocks, threads, web services etc.
- Built or participated in the creation of great apps on the App Store
- Team player with a collaborative work ethic; willing to learn, share and teach
- Strong knowledge of SQL
We work hard and smart, and insist on having fun. Our cool Yaletown office provides a casual work environment with a few office dogs and an in-house barista.
Additionally, each member of our team is eligible for our unique Ticket To Ride and Professional Development program! This gives you the chance to experience an event we build the app for to gain first-hand knowledge and see our hard work in action!