Live Nation UK’s Wireless Festival brings the world’s greatest artists and fans to two amazing venues in London. Featuring rich-media artist pages, integrations with social media, and interactive venue maps, the official festival app helped fans to make the most of their music-filled weekend while showcasing the many VIP rewards for its users.
Sponsored by Vodafone and powered by Eventbase, the app not only provided music fans with a way to plan and share their festival experience, it also incorporated real-time positioning data that served to arm organizers with valuable attendee information to help them optimize future events. Using beacons and positioning technology provided by Crowd Connected, the app provided real-time crowd density heat maps and dwell time data to deliver a new level of behavioural understanding for promoters.
Live Nation UK was was recognized by Music Ally Digital Music Awards for Innovation in Live Music for the Wireless Festival's official app.
Read the Event Industry News article: Real time positioning technology revealed at Wireless festival
- Gain insight into user behavior to optimize future events
- Help music fans navigate and plan their festival experience
- Ensure a high-performing app in a festival setting
- Extracted unprecedented insights from real-time positioning technology
- Recognized by Music Ally Digital Music Awards for Innovation in Live Music