IT Systems Support
We are currently looking for an internal IT Systems Support professional to help support our team of 100+ at our newly renovated Yaletown office! Working in our DevOps team, this role will provide deskside Tier I/II support while gaining exposure and assisting Senior DevOps professionals. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated professional in a system support role.
Eventbase is the leading mobile technology platform for events. Half of the top 20 technology companies in the world trust Eventbase to power their event apps. Current customers include IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, Amgen, Century 21, ESPN and TD Ameritrade. We also power official apps for many of the largest events on earth including SXSW, CES, Comic-Con, Sundance and three Olympic Games.
The Eventbase Platform is uniquely positioned to meet the needs of global enterprises. We deliver visually-rich and engaging mobile event apps that can support the entire portfolio of conferences and meetings that an enterprise hosts every year. Eventbase is a leader in innovation, pioneering the “Intelligent Event App” with technologies such as an Advanced Chat Bot and Recommendation Engine, and the use of proximity beacons for Hyper-local Networking and Indoor Location. We've been named “Best Event App” by the Event Technology Awards for three consecutive years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Tier I/II Support for primarily MacOS environment
- IT Inventory control and third party vendor management
- Collaborating with the Talent and Culture team to provide an optimized Eventbaser Experience. This runs from pre-onboarding to post-offboarding support.
- Work within the DevOps team to help maintain our infrastructure and security
- Troubleshooting everything from hardware & software to the optimization of internal IT support processes in our growing environment
- Ongoing Application and Systems Support
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years experience in an Infrastructure Support role
- Exceptional Communicator and Collaborator in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for solving technical challenges and supporting teams
- Positive and Optimistic - always looking for solutions and a better way to do things
- Experience working with desktop Mac OS X environment
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Exposure to Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure) nice to have
This is a full-time position working in our Vancouver head office.
We work hard and smart, and insist on having fun. Our cool Yaletown office provides a casual work environment with a few office dogs and an in-house coffee barista thrown in for good measure.
Additionally, each member of our team is eligible for our unique Ticket To Ride and Professional Development program! This gives you the chance to experience an event we build the app for to gain first-hand knowledge and see our hard work in action!