Associate Producer / Project Coordinator
Associate Producers are the glue that holds our customer delivery teams together. They support and organize our delivery teams and are responsible for the coordination of multiple projects simultaneously. Successful Associate Producers are highly organized, excellent multi-taskers, context switchers and communicators who thrive in fast-paced environments. This is a full-time position working in our Vancouver head office and will report to our Senior Director of Customer Delivery.
Eventbase is the leading mobile technology platform for events. Half of the top 20 technology companies in the world trust Eventbase to power their event apps. Current customers include IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, Amazon, Amgen, Century 21 and ESPN. We also power official apps for many of the largest events on earth including SXSW, CES, ISPO, Berlinale and three Olympic Games. The Eventbase Platform is uniquely positioned to meet the needs of global enterprises. We deliver visually-rich and engaging mobile event apps that can support the entire portfolio of conferences and meetings that an enterprise hosts every year.
Eventbase is a leader in innovation, pioneering the “Intelligent Event App” with technologies such as an Advanced Chat Bot and Recommendation Engine, and the use of proximity beacons for Hyper-local Networking and Indoor Location. We've been named “Best Event App” by the Event Technology Awards for three consecutive years and recently won the Webby Award (2017) for our IBM Events app.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate various tasks and assist Producers on multiple projects simultaneously for two production teams
- Utilize tools such as JIRA, Basecamp, 10,000ft and Slack to ensure projects run smoothly and efficiently
- Set up and help maintain projects across all systems
- Assist with project progress and follow up to ensure the on time completion of tickets
- Schedule meetings, calendar invites and business travel as required
- Be a liaison between clients, producers, and the entire production team, and act as the point person when Producers are away or on vacation
- Coordinate required on-call and on-site support
- Own specific app features as assigned by the Project Manager
- Become proficient with key features and functionality of our product
- Take notes on client calls, team meetings, and follow up accordingly
WHO YOU ARE
- “Organization” is your middle name
- Multi-tasking and context switching is something you can do in your sleep
- A team player who enjoys working and collaborating with internal and external clients
- You’re tech savvy, love apps and think nerds are cool, because they are
- Have a strong sense of ownership and commitment to the tasks at hand
- You have coordinated digital projects
- Experience with mobile is a definite asset
- Interested in new technologies and becoming a SME
- Your ideal career path will ultimately lead you to that of a Producer / Project Manager
- Have worked in a collaborative team environment
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
We work hard and smart, and insist on having fun. Our cool Yaletown office provides a casual work environment with a few office dogs, and an in-house coffee barista.
Additionally, each member of our team is eligible for our unique Ticket To Ride and Professional Development program! This gives you the chance to experience an event we build the app for to gain first-hand knowledge and see our hard work in action!
Our Eventbase team is comprised of a diverse group of people. Eventbasers hail from all over the world and have many different backgrounds and interests. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, gender or gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively promote Women in Technology internally and by partnering with other organizations externally.
Please complete our online form and attach your resume and cover letter.