Our Eventbase Sales Team is responsible for introducing global brands to our industry-leading mobile technology platform for events.
We're seeking a motivated and energetic Account Executive who has experience selling complex software to Fortune 500 enterprises, ideally mobile software and SaaS. You will join our Sales Team and be responsible for growing our client base in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) through direct sales, including the delivery of presentations and product demonstrations (online and in-person), proposal creation and contract negotiations. Account Executives are critical to our success at Eventbase. They are often the first point of contact for our customers and are responsible for introducing them to our product and our team. AEs work alongside our Solution Architects and Account Managers, as well as Customer Success, Delivery and Finance Teams. This is a full-time position working in our London office.
Eventbase is the leading mobile technology platform for events. Half of the top 20 technology companies in the world trust Eventbase to power their event apps. Current customers include IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, Amazon, Amgen, Century 21 and ESPN. We also power official apps for many of the largest events on earth including SXSW, CES, ISPO, Berlinale and three Olympic Games.
The Eventbase Platform is uniquely positioned to meet the needs of global enterprises. We deliver visually-rich and engaging mobile event apps that can support the entire portfolio of conferences and meetings that an enterprise hosts every year. Eventbase is a leader in innovation, pioneering the “Intelligent Event App” with technologies such as an Advanced Chat Bot and Recommendation Engine, and the use of proximity beacons for Hyper-local Networking and Indoor Location. We've been named “Best Event App” by the Event Technology Awards for three consecutive years and recently won the Webby Award (2017) for our IBM Events app.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Quickly get up to speed on our product and learn how to succinctly present its value to enterprise buyers based on an understanding of their current and future needs
- Identify prospects through networking and referrals, and qualify opportunities
- Secure new enterprise customers within target prospects
- Work with Account Managers to upsell and expand accounts
- Conduct online presentations and demonstrations to prospects
- Create proposals, RFP responses, Statement of Works and Service Agreement contracts
- Collaborate with technical staff to scope and quote custom features and determine technical requirements for data integrations
- Participate in kick-off calls and work with producers for project handoff and ongoing success
- Provide regular opportunity pipeline and forecast updates
- Manage multiple prospects and customers simultaneously
- Juggle priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and do so with professionalism, grace and good humour
- Maintain your sales pipeline and participate in regular sales meetings
- Travel to industry and customers events in the EU to represent Eventbase, typically one trip per quarter / 10% of your time.
WHO YOU ARE
- An Account Executive with experience negotiating and selling complex software to Fortune 500 enterprises, ideally mobile and SaaS
- An expert presenter, both in-person and online
- Capable of scope definition and planning for six figure software deals
- A team player with a track record of successful enterprise sales
- You’re tech savvy, a mobile app lover and a geek at heart, who understands tech speak and can confidently talk the talk
- Mach three is your pace of choice, the grass does not grow under your feet
- Highly organised and multi-tasker are words people use to describe you
- Someone who can, and will, get their hands dirty in the trenches when required
- You have an affinity for enterprise events, or experience in the event industry
Please complete our online form and attach your resume and cover letter with responses to the following questions:
-What is the enterprise software sale you are most proud of?
-How you will contribute to our company culture?
-Tell us why you may be the ideal candidate for this role.
-What is the best event (i.e. conference, trade show, festival or sporting event) you've attended?
-How do you think mobile apps can improve the experience of attending an event?